Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thriller on Commercial Street!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU!!!!
I wanted to share some more pics from Halloween weekend!
Our city always has a lot of fun things going on on the historic Commercial street downtown. Well, Halloween weekend they had blocked off the road and gave a performance of Michael Jackson's Thriller! There were over 100 people dressed up like zombies! haha! And they performed the entire dance from the music video. There were so many people there so it was kinda hard to see good. But it was still so much fun just being there! Here is me and my sweetie! I tried to dress festive! I found my Halloween shirt and earrings at Walmart! :)
These are our friends Mike and Cori!

We got our pictures taken with some of the zombies! haha! It was so funny!
This guy was funny!
Here is some pics of the zombies dancing!
It was really festive and fun! I love our city! There is always something fun going on.
So.....
does anyone know who Lecrae is????
Well, let me tell you! He is a Christian rap artist...who is pretty amazing. It just happens we are going to see his concert tonight! oh yeah! We are driving to Kansas City after work! hehe! There will actually be a lot of artists there too. The tour is called Unashamed 2010. I'm not normally a "rap" kinda girl....but these guys are insane...in a good way! ;) Their songs preach! I will try to post a video later today so you can check it out. It is my first rap concert. I can't wait!
(My hubby introduced me to him!)
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
LOVE!
Amanda

9 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

AHHH! This is SO awesome! I've always wanted to be apart of/watch something like this! Have you seen the "flash mobs" that happen? If not you have to youtube the videos! :) So very cool!Happy Friday Amanda!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures! What a fun time.

Hope you have a great day!

Jessica said...

That sounds like an awesome time. Wish our town did stuff like that!

beckylbranch said...

oh my gosh that looks AWESOME! I would have loved that I love the Thriller MJ video so much! And I have never heard of Lecrae??? Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Love those zombies! So scary! :)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

How fun is that! Sounds like a great time!!!
I have heard of Lecrae, but haven't actually heard their music. I hope you have a fun time!
Have an amazing weekend!

Ms. Emmy N said...

How cool! I would have loved to see the zombies dance to thriller!! And your pumpkin earrings are to cute! Hope you had a great time at the concert!

Lily Dawn said...

What a cute blog!! Looks like an awesome time!! =)

Lily

partialemptynester said...

Well, there ya go, should've read this post first...now I don't have to google Lecrae...I'm not much into rap either, but I do love it when they're sharing the gospel!

Fun halloween! WOW, they went all out!