Monday, November 8, 2010

miscellany monday! :)

Hey everyone! I'm linking up with Carissa for miscellany monday....even though it's almost Tuesday now. :) It's been a busy day.

ONE. I had a yummy ambrosia salad tonight. (my sweet momma made it!) It had oranges, pineapple, coconut, marshmallows and sour cream. I could eat the entire bowl I'm pretty sure!

TWO. We had the B E S T time at the Lecrae concert Friday! It was a blast. They presented the gospel at the concert....which was awesome.

THREE. I need to go to the grocery store. really bad. (at least there is left over ambrosia for tomorrow!)

FOUR. I have tons of crafts in the works right now. They are all going to be Christmas gifts. I am so excited about them and can't wait to give them out!!!!

FIVE. Today I felt overwhelmingly excited for Christmas! I think it's because a Glade commercial came on...and it was about their new holiday scents. :)

SIX. Has anyone tried greek yogurt? I just discovered it and loved it.

SEVEN. I have got a really sweet and kind husband. He makes me insanely happy.

EIGHT. I learned how to play a song on my keyboard tonight! haha! Well...it's just the chords...but it's still fun to play and sing. "Here I Am To Worship" is my first song!

NINE. Laundry is calling my name. But I really needed (wanted) to do a blog post instead. ;)

TEN. God's grace still amazes me....that song is stuck in my head. But I don't mind.....

That's pretty much all I'm thinking at this moment. I'm off to bed!!!
I hope everyone had a great Monday.
HUGS!
Amanda

13 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love making crafts this time of year! My favorite thing to do is set up a table near the Christmas tree and have Christmas music playing and work on crafts. I can't wait for that!

Anonymous said...

I eat Greek yogurt every morning for breakfast! Love it! My favorite is Fage yogurt with honey :)

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness! I love, love, LOVE greek yogurt. They have it at my school, and I totally abuse it!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Thank you thank you thank you for your sweet comments and prayers, friend! You are so awesome. <33333

Rebekah said...

I hate when we get to that point of having nothing in our fridge! Ha, I hate grocery shopping. I love doing crafts this time of year!

partialemptynester said...

Ooh, I bought those Glade scents...love them!!! And yes on the greek yogurt!! I eat it every morning with a handful of almonds, blueberries, and fiber! I love the song "here I am to worship", so fun that you can play that on the keyboard! Never heard of Lecrae, but I love them already...going to google it right now!

Kari said...

I love crafts too! Hobby Lobby is my addiction

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I've been wanting to try the greek yogurt! Sweet! :) And Lecrae? They were here in MPLS on Saturday night... crazy! I heard it was AWESOME!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Oh I hope you do a post on all of your crafts. I love looking at how people are creative!!

Nicole said...

I am so glad that you love Operation Chirstmas Child too... I want EVERY blogger I know to participate :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow! Your blog is adorable! And I am now a proud follower :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Manders! I'm so glad you loved the ambrosia - dad loved it too!! I want to help you craft - you are so good at it. We need to plan a craft day and baking day soon!! I'm very proud of you and love you very much. Momsy

Stevie said...

That song was stuck in my head all night Sunday and into monday too! :p