Monday, November 15, 2010

Sooooo much to be thankful for!

With Thanksgiving just around the corner and my birthday also right around the corner....I have been thinking about BEING THANKFUL a lot. We have soooo much to be thankful for. I have far more than I need or deserve.
I am thankful for my family.
(this includes Miss Maddie...she really makes me happy!)

I am thankful for God's love. I am nothing without Him.
I am thankful for marriage! I love being married. I love my husband.

It's the best! :)

Those are just a few things I am thankful for. More to come later!

There is a song I have stuck in my head about thankfulness. It's an old one and I can't remember the name of the group who sings it...but I thought I would share a snipit of the words:

So, I thank you for my blessings

And I thank you for my struggles

There is nothing that your grace didn't get me through

So, in the storm I'll praise your name

Lift my hands out in the rain

I'll sing glory hallelujah to the Lamb

I hope those words blessed you today and that you have a wonderful start to your week!

With love, Amanda

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a great post! We have so many things in life to be thankful for!

Nicki said...

Awww, this is such a wonderful post! I love the lyrics to that song--especially the part about thanking God for our struggles.

Jessica said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for!

Now, let's see more wedding pictures. You're love is so contagious! :D

Unknown said...

So fun, and love all of the things you are thankful for. God Bless.

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for! Your pictures are just adorable!!!

Breanna Veth said...

thanks for following me :) I followed you back! Your blog is so cute I look forward to reading it.

Amanda Moury said...

Great things to be thankful for! What a beautiful wedding photo Amanda, thank you for sharing! :) Happy Tuesday girl!

partialemptynester said...

Love it!!!! Happy post!!!