It's another week and another Miscellany Monday!!! Did everyone have a good weekend? I sure hope so. Mine was super duper busy...but I still enjoyed it! Only 2 more days in August....
1) We had a special offering yesterday at church to raise money for our building fund. As I had told you in a previous post....we are out of room and can hardly hold anymore people. Praise the Lord...we had an amazing offering and we are on our way to building that new church!! I can't wait.
2) We got some yummy blueberry bagels from a local baker this weekend. They are soooo good toasted with a little butter!
3) I keep feeling like I am getting a cold. It's been like that for almost two weeks. Does sleeping with a fan on and the window open cause that? I am stuffy all the time.....
4) A cool new place opened up downtown. It's called the Bistro Market. It has all sorts of neat things like gelato, salad and fruit bar, meats and cheeses, groceries, flowers, starbucks, hot food bar and more! It is neato!!! We have gone to look around and bought a few groceries and Saturday we went again and tried the food bar. It was yummy and lots to choose from. Oh...they also have patio seating. cool!
5) I'm a little nervous....so I thought I would share. I have always been a small group leader for our youth at church. I am comfortable doing that and love it. It consists of leading them in discussions for the most part. But now starting in September I am going to be teaching the entire Sunday School lesson for the 8th and 9th grade girls. And I am kinda nervous. I have only taught an entire lesson a few times. This week I am going to study and pray a lot. I know I can do it, I am just nervous.
6) Mr. Tim and I speed cleaned our house last night. We got a lot done in a short amount of time! haha!
7) We found a new show on Discovery Channel. I think it's called Man Women in the Wild or something. He is an ex-Marine I think. Him and his wife go out in a dessert and show you what to do if you were ever stranded. They show you how to survive for 4 days. We are enthralled!!!
8) Has anyone been to Yankee Candle lately? I can't stop thinking about how badly I want one of their cute fall candles!!!! ahhhh...I need help! :)
Well, I have tons to do today, so I better get going! I hope you all have a blessed day.