Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Blessing Box....

Today I wanted to link up with my wonderful friend Natalie from Extraordinary Love!!! If you have not visited her blog...you must go now! She is such a sweet friend and a blessing to me!
A big blessing is about to come my way next week! Our best friends, Brian & Jade will be in town next week for Thanksgiving!!!!
Oh, I can hardly wait!
They moved away from us last June because he took a youth pastor job in another state. This is our first time seeing them since they moved. It is going to be a wonderful reunion! They are such a blessing to Tim and I and are wonderful friends to us.
This is us....back when they lived in our town. We spent a ton of time together...so there was a big void when they moved. :( I'm thankful that God is using them in their new position though.
This is my favorite picture of Jade and I.
Another wonderful blessing I wanted to share with you is about my Mr. Tim!
He got a promotion at work!!!
He is such a hard worker and really good at his job. I'm so proud of him. Now, this new job was a blessing....but it is a little bittersweet for us. His hours had to switch and he is working evenings now. It hopefully won't be for very long. I hate not seeing him as much, but I am very proud of him. The Lord has already been helping through all my "spare" time with Tim at work. I have been staying busy...so I don't get sad! :)
I love my sweet hubby!
Soooo proud to be his wife!
Thanks for letting me share a few blessings today! You should go link up too and share some blessings.
Have a wonderful evening everyone!
P.S. I am thankful for all of my sweet blog friends! Love you guys! xo
Amanda

















9 comments:

Natalie said...

awww you are too sweet! i was going to email you today but the day slipped away from me! i will email you tomorrow for sure : )
So exciting about Tim's job!! Congrats to him! And I'm glad you're finding things to do when you're away from him! Thanks for playing along sweet lady!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your husband's new job! That's great! Glad you're keeping busy too :)

Rebekah said...

What great blessings! Congrats on your husband's new job!

Unknown said...

I've been seeing so many 'I'm thankful' posts and I love them. It makes me look back and review my life and thank the Lord for all my blessings.

Jessica said...

Congrats to your hubs on the promotion, night shift sucks, I know that now! :(

Jamie Leigh said...

Enjoy your reunion with your sweet friends! And CONGRATS to your hubby on his promotion, that is so exciting :)

Kristin said...

Love this! Congrats to your hubby!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Congrats to your husband! That is great. Well, I am sure this is just a season in life, and you will hopefully get the same schedules soon!
And so glad you get to see your friends again! How fun!

partialemptynester said...

Congrats, Mr. Tim!!!!