Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's time for Christmas Cards!!!!!

I am sooooo excited about Christmas!
I am even more excited now because the awesome people at Shutterfly are offering a chance to get 50 free Christmas cards!
Go here for more info.
I am new to the whole "photo Christmas card" thing. But I am really excited to get them made this year. I have already spent hours looking at the Shutterfly website....I don't know how I'm going to make a decision!!!! ahhhh! There are way too many cute options.
Here are a few of the cards I'm loving...... I love the black & white with the red & green stripes!
This one is just too stinkin cute! Love the graphics and bright colors.
I love the simplicity and wording on this one!
I love the color scheme on this card.
I also love the look and wording on this one too!
You can look at all their Christmas Card options here.
I also noticed on the website that you can have calendars made!!!!!!! Wowza! I really really want to have one made. I love getting my new calendar every year.
I have never had one with pictures of the ones I love!
Now, I just have to pick out which picture to go on the card!
Do you have a favorite card? Any suggestions on which one I should get?
Happy Christmas Card hunting
& Merry Christmas!!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

i am sooooo excited to pick ours out! i just got my code but now we need a picture too!
i love your choices...they are all so fun and cute! can't wait to see what you pick! happy wednesday sweet lady!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I just tagged you in an award! Check it out!http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/11/me-fabulous-well-thanks.html

Jamie Leigh said...

I have never made a Christmas card before, I mean we did when I was younger but my fiancée and I haven't made one together...there are so many cute options, i'll have to look into it! Love your blog!

Nicole said...

I LOOOOVE that second card! That is just too precious! YAY for being bloggers! :)

Nicki said...

I love giving and receiving Christmas cards! It's just part of the holiday season.

I especially like that fourth choice you posted!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

OMG I'm so excited about Christmas card toooo!!! This is me and my husband's first married Christmas, so we're gonna do a family pic (me, him, and the doggies) for our card!! :)