Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Late Halloween Friends! :)

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL
HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!
We enjoyed the most adorable pumpkin face pizza!
It made eating pizza way more fun!
I just wanted to give a shout out to my MIZZOU Tigers!!!!!!!!! These pics were from last week when they killed the Sooners! oh yeah! :)
(yes i know we lost to nebraska sat...but i'm still lovin that we beat OU!)
We have some major Tiger pride goin on at our house!!!! True blue fans right there! :)
Oh and Miss Maddie says hello to everyone! :)
She is showing off her cute halloween bow. Plus her mommy and daddy got her a new rawhide that she is chewing on!
Well, I have lots to catch up on blog wise this week! I have been tagged, I want to share some pics with you and I need to catch up on all of your blogs!!! I had a very very very busy weekend and past few days. I can't wait to catch up on your blogs and see how ya'lls weekends were! I hope everyone is doing great!
"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:14
"My whole being will exclaim, Who is like you O LORD?"
Psalm 35:10
I'm thankful for my God today! He is so good to us in every situation. No one else is like Him!
With LOVE!
Amanda

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Yummy pizza!
You guys are so cute, I demand more pictures. ;) haha

Suze said...

that pizza does look YUMMY! cute dog :) makes me miss mine and go get one he he. What state are you in? I promise im not dumb but i just cant figure out what MO stands for?!

Anonymous said...

Madie's bow looks so cute!

Morgan Paige said...

that pizza is SO cute & looks so yummy!!

Nicole said...

Love that cute pizza! And I highly recommend that you do Esther! The Lord used Beth so much in my life the past 9 weeks! ALL women should do it! :)

Suze said...

whats your email? i want to email you something!

Rebekah said...

That pizza is so cute! And Maddie's bow is great!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

That pizza is so adorable!! Love it. Great post :) Yes, God is good!!

Mrs. Blimes said...

1. LOVE your blog header! So so cute!
2. Thank you for the Psalm. I needed that so much today.
3. You are so sweet to send your congratulations our way!
4. have a great day!!!

M

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

LOVE the pizza and the puppy! How sweet ;)

Natalie said...

um that pizza looks AMAZING!!! IS it from Papa Murphys?!?
Glad you guys had a great halloween!! :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute, Cute! What a fun weekend ;) Thanks for the pictures!

partialemptynester said...

Fun pizza, cute bow, always focus on the wins in life!! Love the Psalms verses, so encouraging...for truly, who really is like the Lord...absolutely NO ONE, He's SO Great!!!!