Monday, November 29, 2010

A little update....

Hey Everyone!!
I had a long list of things I needed to do tonight....and I got like one thing done! blah! Oh well....
I did find time to write this blog post your reading though. ;)
I have been wanting to post some of my pictures from our Thanksgiving festivities, but I have been too busy to get my pictures off my new camera (i'm still not exactly sure how to work it yet!) Once I get them onto the computer, I shall post about our lovely Thanksgiving break.
And lovely it was!

Oh....I had to enable comment moderation on my blog because I had some stupid spam comments the other day! boo! So, I just wanted to let you all know (if you saw the comments before I had a chance to delete them...that WAS NOT MY HUSBAND commenting.) I left the comment that he actually posted. Boo to all the mean blog creepers out there! Here is a sweet pic of Miss Maddie! This makes me sooooo happy! This was suppose to make our Christmas card...
but I couldn't get it to work out. :(
This is the pic that actually ended up on the Christmas card. It fit really well with one of the designs we liked. I can't wait to get the Shutterfly package in the mail this week!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone had a great Monday!
Merry Christmas,
Amanda

14 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Oh man I'm sorry about the spammers! I've heard they can get bad! SUPER cute picture of Maddie :) Happy Monday my friend!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I hate spammers! I had to start comment moderation because of spam comments too. What I got was pure disgusting stuff!

I am glad you had a great holiday! These are great pictures! xo

Kari said...

Very cute pic. I ordered my pictures too and can't wait for them to get here. Happy Tuesday!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Both pictures are gorgeous! Sorry people are mean, you only deserve sweetness!

Nicole said...

Aww, what an adorable photo of the two of you! It's a perfect Christmas card photo!

Sorry about the mean blog spammers! BOO!!!

Natalie {Extraordinary Love} said...

oh man....what a silly person. i thought your husband just had a really weird sense of humor : )
i am glad i've never had spam before but i do have anonymous comments blocked so that helps!
that picture of maddie is super cute and i love your new christmas layout! have a great day!

Ria Thurston said...

STUPID spammers. I have to do the same thing... it is not always the most fun :( However --- YOUR PHOTOS ARE SO CUTE! I can't wait for our shutterfly package either!

Jessica said...

Man, I should've gotten the Shutterfly cards! Maybe I still have time.. hmm...

You chose a great pic though, love that one of you and your hubs.

partialemptynester said...

Sooo stinkin CUUTE!!!!!! You guys are adorable...and Miss Maddie, too!

va_grown said...

I get ridiculous spam comments too--some of them aren't even in english! Yuck!

Your Christmas card picture is adorable!

Callie Nicole said...

Beautiful Christmas picture! Can't wait to see your cards! :-)

Jamie Leigh said...

Oh I love your Christmas card picture! So cute :)

Marcy XOXO said...

SO MISSY I JUST SAW THIS! Ugh I love love love the picture you chose for your Christmas cards! ADORABLE!

Jenni said...

ADORABLE!!! :)