Monday, November 29, 2010

A little update....

Hey Everyone!!
I had a long list of things I needed to do tonight....and I got like one thing done! blah! Oh well....
I did find time to write this blog post your reading though. ;)
I have been wanting to post some of my pictures from our Thanksgiving festivities, but I have been too busy to get my pictures off my new camera (i'm still not exactly sure how to work it yet!) Once I get them onto the computer, I shall post about our lovely Thanksgiving break.
And lovely it was!

Oh....I had to enable comment moderation on my blog because I had some stupid spam comments the other day! boo! So, I just wanted to let you all know (if you saw the comments before I had a chance to delete them...that WAS NOT MY HUSBAND commenting.) I left the comment that he actually posted. Boo to all the mean blog creepers out there! Here is a sweet pic of Miss Maddie! This makes me sooooo happy! This was suppose to make our Christmas card...
but I couldn't get it to work out. :(
This is the pic that actually ended up on the Christmas card. It fit really well with one of the designs we liked. I can't wait to get the Shutterfly package in the mail this week!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone had a great Monday!
Merry Christmas,
Amanda

14 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Oh man I'm sorry about the spammers! I've heard they can get bad! SUPER cute picture of Maddie :) Happy Monday my friend!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I hate spammers! I had to start comment moderation because of spam comments too. What I got was pure disgusting stuff!

I am glad you had a great holiday! These are great pictures! xo

Kari said...

Very cute pic. I ordered my pictures too and can't wait for them to get here. Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Both pictures are gorgeous! Sorry people are mean, you only deserve sweetness!

Nicki said...

Aww, what an adorable photo of the two of you! It's a perfect Christmas card photo!

Sorry about the mean blog spammers! BOO!!!

Natalie said...

oh man....what a silly person. i thought your husband just had a really weird sense of humor : )
i am glad i've never had spam before but i do have anonymous comments blocked so that helps!
that picture of maddie is super cute and i love your new christmas layout! have a great day!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

STUPID spammers. I have to do the same thing... it is not always the most fun :( However --- YOUR PHOTOS ARE SO CUTE! I can't wait for our shutterfly package either!

Jessica said...

Man, I should've gotten the Shutterfly cards! Maybe I still have time.. hmm...

You chose a great pic though, love that one of you and your hubs.

partialemptynester said...

Sooo stinkin CUUTE!!!!!! You guys are adorable...and Miss Maddie, too!

Jamie Oliver (@va_grown) said...

I get ridiculous spam comments too--some of them aren't even in english! Yuck!

Your Christmas card picture is adorable!

Callie said...

Beautiful Christmas picture! Can't wait to see your cards! :-)

Jamie Leigh said...

Oh I love your Christmas card picture! So cute :)

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

SO MISSY I JUST SAW THIS! Ugh I love love love the picture you chose for your Christmas cards! ADORABLE!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

ADORABLE!!! :)