Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card Pic Teaser.....

So, we had a sweet girl from church take a few pictures of us last Sunday for our Christmas cards. She is not done editing them....but I wanted to give you a preview! :) I really like this one, I just wish Miss Maddie was looking at the camera!!!!!!! She NEVER looks at the camera.
Oh well, I think she still looks cute though.

Today I am thankful for:
-My Christmas tree....all set up and decked out!
-Warm and cozy socks. Particularly happy, colorful socks...
-My Church and all the people there :)
-Hot showers
-A roof over my head....it might not be the fanciest or coolest...but it is HOME and I LOVE it.
-Multi-Grain Cheerios
-My job
-A sweet, handsome and f u n n y husband

Hap Hap Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's almost Thanksgiving Day!
Love,
Amanda

12 comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Absolutely LOVE your Christmas card picture! You three are SO cute together :) Happy little family! Happy almost Thanksgiving Amanda!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jenny said...

Such wonderful things to be thankful for! have a happy thanksgiving!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

LOVE THE PICTURE! SO ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that you're thankful for multigrain Cheerios :) Your family picture is absolutely adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristin said...

Cute picture! And I love that your tree is up!!

Rebekah said...

I love that picture.

So fun that your tree is up! I can't wait to get home next week and set ours up!

Jamie Leigh said...

I LOVE the picture, very cute! Those are some great things to be thankful for! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

CUTE picture! Silly Maddie :)

Jessica said...

Such a beautiful family! You guys look great. :)

Happy Thanksgiving girl!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Great picture!!
How fun you get to see White Christmas the Musical! Have fun at that :)
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Beth Ann said...

Love the pic! We still have to figure out what we're doing for ours. I would love for someone to take a good picture of us with Doug the Pug!