Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend wreath plans!!!

DON'T YOU WISH CUPCAKES WERE GOOD FOR YOU????
I SURE DO!!!
Look at these adorable cupiecakies with lucky charms on top! So adorable! Very whimsical!
These remind me of the cupcakes I got from Amycakes Bakery downtown. They were amazing!!! Everyone should go try some!


These are some random pics of some adorable homes! I would LOVE my home to look like these someday! Cute and cozy cottage.



As I told you earlier.....Saturday I am starting on my wreath project!!! yay! I liked this pic, but I am going to make a fuller one with different flowers than shown. I am really excited about it! I hope it turns out ok. If not....I'm not telling you! haha! :) It's my first time, so I'm a little timid!

pics from weheartit

Well, I have a fun but busy weekend planned!
What does everyone have planned? I hope it's lovely! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish cupcakes were low fat!! But sometimes you just have to eat them anyway. Those all look delish. The cottage style is very cute and I love the wreath picture. Can't wait to see pics of your wreath.
Have a fun Saturday Amanda!!

Anonymous said...

HEY...I HAVE A WREATH FOR MY DOOR.....I didnt make it though ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! Have fun! Love those cupcakes!

Amanda said...

thanks tracy! hope u have a lovely weekend too!

miss brandi....i never seen your wreath! lol! show me now!