Sunday, April 25, 2010

Small Group Fun!












Hey everyone! Saturday Tim and I had our small group activities! I took our girls to Chili's and Firehouse Pottery. I'm excited to see the color of our pottery after it's fired! It is such a fun activity! I absolutely adore it. I made a sign for our house. It has two holes at the top where I can hang it with cute ribbon! I am very excited about it. Tim took his small group to a movie, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was so cute. A nice family movie. Then he took them to eat at Lili's Diner. It was a super busy day, but it is totally worth it. I love spending time with the teens. Looking forward to starting a new week! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun. I am not artistic so I would dread to see a piece of pottery I designed!! I certainly wouldn't be able to hang it proudly in my house!! ha