Monday, May 2, 2011

miscellany monday thoughts....

Happy Monday Friends! :)


I haven't done a miscellany monday in awhile....so I thought I would today. Join up with Carissa here.



1. I wish the rain would stop. I've had enough already, thank you! Except....I wouldn't mind if it kept raining at night time to help me drift off into a nice slumber. :)


2. I cleaned Saturday. Almost EVERYTHING! I didn't get to clean the shower, so hopefully I can do that tonight. I loathe cleaning the shower. I had lower back pain from cleaning all day! haha!


3. Friday night Mr. Tim and I took our adorable nephew out on a date! It was the best time. We got happy meals and went to see Rio. It was such a cute movie. I highly recommend it! ;) The bulldog was my favorite character.


4. I had a TERRIBLE run on Saturday!!!! I was so disappointed in myself. It was the first time I quit. I was just really tired and I don't think I was hydrated enough either. oh well. I will just get back out there today. I have Running Club tonight after work.....


5. I need to grocery shop. Like ASAP!


6. Husband is having to drink Folgers coffee this week instead of his Dunkin Donuts since I haven't made it to the store. He acts like this is the worst thing in the world. ;)


7. I am obsessed with new music lately! I just need a little more moolah so I can buy all these albums on itunes! I really want to get the Chris August, Audrey Assad and Mandisa albums!!!!! They are all great Christian artists if you are looking for some new ones.....


8. I want to be a doer of the Word....not just a hearer only....as it says in the book of James. I'm thinking about that today.


9. Watching HGTV makes me think I can do anything. Currently I am thinking.....just how hard can landscaping really be??? I think I want to go out to my lawn and rip some ugly shrubbery out and design a new scape!! I know I'm crazy....and I highly doubt that I will ever do any of that. But a girl can dream.

10. Sometimes I forget that anyone could be reading my blog. duh! it's on the WWW! :o) I have just been hearing lately from quite a few people that they read my blog and I had no idea! I am shocked I guess. I wonder why anyone wants to read about the random tidbits of my life? But...I love reading random tidbits about other people on their blogs or facebook. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say actually! ha! I guess...if you are a reader of this blog....thanks! Thanks for your friendship, love, prayers, inspiration and lots of other things! It doesn't matter if I know you in real life or not. Blogging is such a neat thing. (so don't be afraid to say HI. i like knowing who is reading!) :o) I'm really not sure where I was going with that whole paragraph?!

I hope everyone has a very happy and blessed Monday!!!!

xoxo,
Amanda

14 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm so with you on the rain...IT HAS GOT TO STOP! And seriously, don't even get me started on cleaning showers, it might possibly be the one thing in life that I truly LOATHE! ha!

Unknown said...

What a fun list!! I love it :)

Michelle said...

this is a fun lil thing to do on Mondays :) I might have to do this!

Callie said...

We saw Rio over the weekend too! I thought it was so cute!
And I love reading little tidbits about your life. :-)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I can't wait to see Rio! I'm glad you had a fun date with your nephew :)
I love HGTV too! I believe you can design a new landscape if you really want to! It's worth a try!

Rebekah said...

The rain finally stopped here and it's constant sunshine! LOVE it! I would totally do a lawn re-do if we weren't renting! We have too many plants! I don't know what our landlord was thinking!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I hear you on the back pain from cleaning ;) ha! So funny! Glad you had a good weekend... I love this misc monday idea!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Oh I agree about cleaning the shower. It might be one of my least favorite things to do....that and laundry.

Landscaping is deceiving. It always looks so easy to me and then I discover that it is simply hard hard work. The results are beautiful though.

Wonderful miscellany.

Have a great day!

Suze said...

what a busy but productive weekend you had girl! Happy Monday!

Melissa said...

love you and your mondays!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your life!!! Izaak had lots of fun with you guys!! love you xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I hate cleaning the shower too! No fun :)

Jessica said...

I'm the same way about the rain! Let it rain at night! Haha.

Jessica said...

I'm the same way about the rain! Let it rain at night! Haha.