Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If I had a money tree I would buy.....

Lots of Shabby Apple dresses! I am so obsessed with Shabby Apple dresses right now! I am always looking at their website, drooling over all their cute dresses. If I had some extra moolah....I would most certainly buy these dresses!



I love this bright green and the stripes.....

I love the color of this dress....plus it looks really comfy!


Now, I just need a money tree in my backyard. yep! :)



If that was the case, I would also have a closet full of Anthro clothes...and I would be the best dressed lady in Missouri!



I only own 1 Shabby Apple dress currently....and I LOVE it!


Is anyone else super excited about wearing dresses this spring and summer?



7 comments:

Lauren said...

If it would just stay warm I would be living in dresses! I've never bought a Shabby dress, but love to look at them! You and me both lady, we'd be dressed head to toe in Anthro if only we could afford it!

Adam and Wendy said...

Ditto! I think all of their dresses are so cute! Too bad I put myself on a clothes-buying hiatus for the year(so I'll wear the clothes I have) and I've made up these goofy rules that include that I don't spend over $30 on dresses...phooey haha!

Suze said...

Gorgeous dresses, i wish money grow on trees too! :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

I want to go check them out!!!! If I had a money tree I would be the best dressed lady in Minneapolis, ok maybe just Brooklyn Center....=)

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

I'm right there with you... Where's my money tree? :)

Anonymous said...

I want all of these....and I want to see your dress...I didnt know u had one!!!! Love you!!!

Alisha said...

I need to get one of these too! Love that yellow and teal one. They're perfect for spring. I heart dresses in springtime :)

xoxo