Hi, Hello, How are you?
Oh and Happy Monday to you! :) I always enjoy miscellany mondays with carissa!
so….time for some randomness.
1. I’m very excited for this week! I’m not exactly sure why….I just feel the excitement.
2. We have running club today and I am PUMPED! Basically because it is p e r f e c t running weather today. Not too hot and not too cold. No rain or crazy winds. It should be a good one! However….I’m a tad scared because we are increasing our run time this week. I believe it is 30 minutes. oh my my!
3. I had one of the most fabulous weekends ever! A very relaxing Friday night, fun times with my momma on Saturday, lunch with some of our best friends Sunday and always fun times with the husband!!!
4. Speaking of fun times: My momma and me decided to try out the new Shellac Manicures. I had heard all the buzz….so now I get to try it out myself! I’m loving it so far. Do you know it dries instantly? Incredible. I will give you more details later this week! With full pictures of course. :)
5. We tried to make our very own juice spritzer thingy. Not sure whatcha call it. We took sparkling water and added pomegranate and cranberry juice together. Not bad at all friends. It’s suppose to help tide your soda cravings. We shall see about that. Nobody comes between me and my diet coke.
6. Fruit bowl on the counter= healthy snacking. I’m keeping that bad boy filled up with lots of yummy fruits. It works!
7. Husband has been asked to preach at a little church on May 29th. He is just filling in….no one get all excited….we are not moving anywhere right now. It’s just one Sunday peeps! I don’t think Mr. Tim is too nervous right now. However….his wife is about to pass out from nerves!!!! haha! This will be his first sermon ever to “big people”. He is used to teaching teens and college age. I just know I will be sitting on the front pew that Sunday will my legs shaking and my thumbs twirling.
8. Miss Maddie has been extra cuddly lately. Plus I think she might have a cold. She has been trotting around the house sneezing. Hmmm…maybe it’s allergies?
9. Blogger has been sooooo weird. I wonder if this post is going to disappear?
10. Is anyone taking a vacation this summer? Do tell? I want ideas!!!!!! I’m thinking I might want to do an “adventure” vacay this year. Obviously take time to relax. But I think it would be fun to hike, white water raft, run, sit under the stars, drink tea. I dunno. Ideas?
Well, that’s it for today! Love ya’ll and hope you have a very blessed day!