Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beautiful Chin Music.....:)

Hey everyone! Well, Tim and I sometimes watch WWE wrestling. Then I always try to do the moves, you know....WELL...last night I was trying to do a move called Beautiful Chin Music by Shawn Michaels! Love him by the way! Well, I go up with both legs in the air, doing my thing...then I come back down to land and my foot slipped on the kitchen floor and I bit it..HARD! I was so shocked, so was everyone else. But, then everyone started laughing at me uncontrollably. So, my wrist and my right side is pretty sore today. I probablly won't be doing anymore WWE moves for awhile!! lol! On a different note, I am SO EXCITED TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! I can't wait! Brandi..I can hardly wait! Congrats again! love you! I will also be an aunt on Tim's side. Josh and Jen are prego too! But, sadly I won't get to see that nephew as often since they live in KC. :( But, I will love them just the same. Being an aunt is just the BEST! Well, I better get back to work! Have a spooktacular day and Halloween!

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

OUCH! haha That cracks me up Amanda! No more fancy moves for you! haha YEAH! Another baby! I am totally excited to be a Nana again!
I love and miss you Amanda! Will see you soon though! Congrats to Josh! I didnt know they were expecting. Tell your mom hi for me.

Anonymous said...

I have a visual of your "move"!! lol It sounds like you really hurt yourself.