Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still a truckin.....

Good Morning Everyone! Well, I am feeling a little bit better today. Last night I went to Weight Watchers.....and....I lost 1 1/2 lbs!! whoohoo!!! I am up to 42 1/2 gone! It has taken FOREVER! And I still have more to lose. But, it is a journey and I am learning every single day. I am going to keep on truckin! Even if it takes me another year. lol! I am really looking forward to tomorrow. The Uruguay missionaries wil be at church! I can't wait!!!!! I pray that God calls us to go on another mission trip, cause I really really want to go again! If you have never gone on a mission trip before, you don't know what you are missing. It is such a neat experience telling people about Christ in a place where most of them have never heard the TRUTH! They don't have any evangelical churches. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to go someday. However, let's not forget that we can be missionaries right where we live everyday! I need to find out if my neighbor knows Christ....I have a huge mission field right in my neighborhood! Well, I guess I better get to work. Everyone have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the poundage :)