Saturday, August 16, 2008

Glad it's Saturday!

Good Morning everyone! I had a fabulous evening last night! We had some good friends over last. It was a lovely time eating, watching the Olympics and playing games. I am thankful for good friends. Then something really awesome happened.....a few of the missionary kids from Uruguay stopped by our house. We had no idea they were in town. What an amazing surprize!!! We went to Uruguay on a mission trip last July. It was such a life changing experience I will never forget. I still pray for all of those people and that country. We had a fun time talking and fellowshipping. But they had to leave fairly quickly since they had a 5:00 a.m. flight this morning. But I will see them this Wednesday. :) Their dad will be speaking at our church. I am sooooo excited! This afternoon I will probably do some work around the house. I really enjoy working on my house and organizing things. Well, I better get off of here. I am headed off for youth visitation. Pray that we have good visits and that we can share the love of Christ with everyone we meet today!

No comments: