Thursday, August 21, 2008

God Is Good!


I have had a wonderful past few days. I am so thankful that I got to spend some time with the Uruguay girls. It was just precious times I will never forget. Last night I stayed up till 3am talking, laughing and dancing to latin music! It was so fun. The pic is of the girls. We are drinking mate...it is kinda like tea. It is very strong. It is a huge part of the culture there. Pray for the girls...2 of them will be in college in Arkansas and the youngest will go back to Uruguay without her sisters, with her parents. A lot of changes are going on for them. I love them all dearly. This evening we had a choir event. It was fun. We won the volleyball match and the ladderball match!!! oh yeah! But now I am ready for bed! Tomorrow we are having ribs with tim's family for his b-day. It is a tradition. :) I am just feeling thankful right now. No matter what we might go through in life...God is so good! Night Night.....I am off to bed! zzzzzzz......

No comments: