Monday, August 18, 2008

Is it Monday AGAIN?!!!

I hate Mondays! I really don't like today. I have not been feeling that well, and I really didn't want to get out of bed today. Pray for me if you think of it...I feel like I have a virus of some sort. We had an awesome day at church yesterday. In our small groups we talked about Peter. We talked about how God can still use us, even when we mess up...no matter how bad it is. All we have to do is just trust God and put our complete faith in Him, and he can use us in ways we can't even imagine. We also talked about are we living for ourselves, to please others or to please God. That's a tough one. A lot of times we say we are living for God, but our lifestyles don't back it up. The things we say, our attitudes, what we watch and listen to....After evening church we went to the store to pick up a few things for the week. I got my favorite Raisin Bran Crunch cereal! Love it! But I was so sad this morning...I didn't eat any cause I thought it might upset my stomach...ya know with the whole virus thingy! lol! But maybe I can have some tomorrow. Well, I had better get to work. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dear friend, it could be preggers not a viral...