Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Phone Fun

IMAG0103 IMAG0088

IMAG0099

IMAG0120

IMAG0104

IMAG0105

IMAG0112 IMAG0110

IMAG0114

Where my phone has been the past 2 weeks:

1. Valentine’s Day…..my beautiful flowers on my desk at work! Enjoyable.

2. The most AMAZING sugar cookie in the world from my favorite bakery in the world.  I am drooling just thinking about them….

3.  Mr. Tim brings home surprises for Eleanor from time to time!  He saw this at the store and couldn’t leave without it.  He is going to be the sweetest daddy!

4.  Miss Maddie likes to sleep in my pregnancy snoogle!  Even if I am sleeping in it, she tries to work her way in too.  She is precious!

5.  We went for a late breakfast /lunch last Saturday!!!!!!  Soooooo good!

6.  We got tp’d by our lovely college students at church……again! :)  We feel the love….we really do. 

7.  Mr. Tim putting together Eleanor’s first piece of furniture! 

8.  Showing all the parts for her first piece of furniture!  He is a champ though…..I think he had it put together in well under an hour!

9.  The finished product!  Do you spy Maddie in the toy box area???  haha! 

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lots of love and hope you have a great weekend!!

xo,

Amanda

5 comments:

Lauren said...

love that bookshelf! it will be perfect for Miss Eleanor!

Jessica said...

Haha, love the TP! ;)
That bookshelf is perfect.

Beth Ann said...

That breakfast has me drooling! That little owl dish set is so cute...how sweet. I can't wait to see Eleanor's room....I can tell it is going to be fabulous!

Emily said...

GREAT pictures! :) Love your Valentine's Day flowers!

Natalie said...

so fun putting baby's room together! I was going to ask if that was maddie in it :) Have a great weekend!