Hello & Happy Thursday!!!!
Thank you for all your kind comments about our infertility story. You guys are so great. I am praying that God uses it to help others going through similar situations. Hugs to you all! :)
So here is the Thursday rundown:
1. Missouri weather is nutso! We had a 60 degree day this week and a 30 degree day this week! I wish it would just be winter for a few weeks and then we can move on to spring (and closer to meeting baby E!) However, I do like to enjoy each season to the fullest!
2. My nails have been painted for over a week now and not a single chip!!!!! It’s a record for me. Go ESSIE nail polish! Mr. Tim picked out the color for me and put it in my stocking this year. :) He’s pretty adorable.
3. If you are a Vera Bradley lover…..their new spring patterns came out this week! weeeee! I happen to fancy this new pattern!
4. We have ate dinner at home every night this week!!!!! YES! And it’s been healthy too.
5. Eleanor’s room is now cleared out and ready for STUFF!!! We don’t have anything yet. Except for a few clothes that we couldn’t resist, a few of my stuffed animals and a few precious things from my parents. We had better get on the ball, cause time is ticking!
6. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSES TO MY STROLLER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a huge help! Really. I am planning on posting another question soon.
7. Husband and I are completely obsessed with V8 Splash at the moment! Sooooo good. Our favorite is the Mango Peach. I also enjoy the Berry Blend. :)
8. God has been working in some very special ways around our house lately. It’s been good!
9. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
10. This is a rather old picture of us….maybe 4 years ago. But I saw it today and it made me smile!
I hope you are having a great day so far!!!
Lots of love!