miscellany monday with carissa!
My first time! It always looks like fun so here I go....
1) I am HAPPY this morning! I love my husband & pup. This morning I got around in time to chill with them for a little bit instead of flying out the door like a crazy lady!! heehee! That is normally me. :)
2) Praise the Lord....Tim got his schedule changed and now he will have regular weekends off...Sat & Sun!!!! woot woot! We haven't spent a regular weekend together in about a year. I am one happy lady. His new schedule will start in mid August.
3) I am in love with dunkin dounuts coffee. Thanks to a friend that introduced us to it. We are now addicted. We also found a new creamer we love. I think it's called Coffee House Inspirations....low fat vanilla latte or something. It makes getting out of bed a tad bit easier!
4) Last night our church had a special banquet to show the plans for our new church building. We are completely out of room (which is an awesome thing). We also talked about the money we will need to give in order to get the first phase done. Our saying is "YES HE CAN!" I'm so excited to be a part of my church and I know that God can do anything, no matter how big the task!
5) Florida is about 3 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be the longest 3 weeks ever. The beach is calling my name.
6) A little funny....my friend teased my hair yesterday (for the banquet). I think I had some major volume going on! hehe! I woke up with CRAZY hair this morning. ;) Funny thing is, Mr. Tim said he really liked my hair today. Go figure! (oh and he also said I looked slender this morning! lol! gotta love him.)
7) Did I mention I love my husband?
8) I wish I could afford things from Anthropologie! Sigh...
9) I am committed to working out more regularly this week! None of this hit and miss kinda stuff. The gym and I are best friends. I love the gym. I love to sweat. Just a little self motivation!
10) I had fun doing my first miscellany monday post! This works for me since my mind is pretty random anyways!
I hope everyone has a great day!!!