Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dog Sitting!!!

Hello!
This past weekend we dog sat for some of our friends and I thought I would share just how cute she was. Cause you know... I LOVE DOGS!!!!! A LOT! :) Her name was Laylah and she was a mix of a Bichon and a Poodle. She was so sweet and loved to cuddle. awww!! Here she is sitting on Mr. Tim. Every time we dog sit or see other dogs, we always want more! We have a problem.
Speaking of Mr. Tim....
we will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary this Friday!!!!!! Ahhhh! I can't believe it. Time has just flown by. I am so majorly in love with him! Words can't begin to describe.
Hope everyone has a good night!
love,
Amanda


6 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

ahh that dog is TOO CUTE!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
that is just so wonderful!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Happy early anniversary! So cool :)

Cute pup, too!

partialemptynester said...

OMGosh!! You are just the absolute cutest thing EVER! I LOVE you and your blog and I don't even know you! I found you through a comment on KATE and thought I would see who you are! K...so I'm SOOO not fishin, cuz I totally don't do that, but really...as much of a dog person as you are, you must visit my post for today (seriously, I'm not a wierdo asking you to follow me, I just thought you'd enjoy my two dogs smiling for the camera...seriously, they are...and one of them even laughs...really...he makes this sound and we all totally know he's laughing!)

K...and I LOVE Cantina Laredo...I live in Texas, so we're total Tex-Mex snobs down here and let me tell ya...Cantina Laredo has got it goin on!

K...and congrats on the yogurt place...y'all are just toooo cute! Happy, happy anniversary...I'm following, cuz I can't stand the thought of not knowing what comes next for you...and your hot pink heels ;)

Shelley said...

so cute! i love poodles mixed with anything!

and happy anniversary! thats super exciting! :)

A Wedding Story said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it's your best one yet!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! Happy 5 Year Ann. to you and your hubby!!!! <333