Friday, September 28, 2012

Storybook shower

DSCN6996

I have some of the sweetest friends in the world!  Our friends Mike and Cori have recently started fostering two adorable boys.  We threw a fun storybook shower for them!  It was such a cute shower theme.  We asked everyone that came to bring a book with them.  They also got to take home the books on the buffet table too. 

DSCN6997

DSCN6998

(my momma and I have started making cupcakes and I must say they are sooooo scrumptious!  she is the master baker and I am the decorator!)

DSCN7001

DSCN7002

DSCN7003

DSCN7004

I love showers!

I love party planning!

I really want to be an event planner someday!!!!!  I just love details and I love seeing things come together. 

Maybe someday?!  :)

Hugs!

Amanda

4 comments:

Lauren said...

what an adorable shower theme...I love it!

Melissa said...

How creative! Thank you for sharing pictures! Too cute! Can't wait to see the boys!

Theresa said...

What a wonderful idea! I didn't realize there were so many books in that series.

Natalie said...

So cute! I love it so much!
also, I have never heard of If you give a dog a donut!!? How have I missed that one?! Sounds so cute!