Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My very own Gerber Baby!

Good Morning!  We got our pictures back from the photographer last week!  They were from Eleanor’s 3 month session.  I LOVE them all.  And I have no idea how I’m going to choose which ones to frame and blow up really big!  Oh and we LOVE our photographer!  We hit the jackpot when we found her because she is so so sweet yet amazingly talented.  We love you Kinsey! So, I thought I would share a few of our pics!

IMG_0039

IMG_9690

IMG_0303

IMG_0256

IMG_9765

IMG_9924

IMG_9826

IMG_0263

IMG_9737

IMG_0292

IMG_0289

IMG_9884

IMG_9926

IMG_9859

Well, that’s our sweetie girl!  She is just as precious as she looks! 

And I’m bummin because I realized I missed the cut off for the Gerber baby challenge.  I know I’m biased…..but I think I have my very own Gerber baby!!!! :)

What a blessing she is to us!  I can’t begin to explain how much I love being a momma!  It’s everything I had hoped it would be and more. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!  I am so thankful for my family and friends….and I’m thankful for the sweet friendships I have made through blogging.  Love you all!

Hugs!

Amanda

6 comments:

Emily said...

oh my cuteness, I just want to love on her! She is just darling! I also love these photos, you have a talented photographer!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Soooo cute!

Breeann said...

She is so precious!! 3 month pictures already? So crazy... Hope all of you are doing well! xoxo

Theresa said...

I can see why you will have a hard time choosing! They are all so precious!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

You do have a Gerber baby - she is beautiful! Great pics :)

Callie said...

They turned out beautiful, Amanda! Eleanor is such a cutie!