Guess who it is? haha!
Soooooo……blogging with a newborn is hard.
I finally have instagram on my phone…..and I have kind of gone a little picture happy with E!!!!
1. My mom and me made homemade cupcakes for Mother’s Day! It was such fun….we even tried making fancy icing. They turned out so tasty!
2. Our little peanut on Mother’s Day. This was the first time she wore a dress. (All of her dresses are still too big for her!) She was also dedicated at church on Mom’s day.
3. Me and E during my early morning shift with her. I love when she naps on my chest.
4. Me and E on my first Mom’s Day! What a BLESSING!!!!!
5. Our first outing to a restaurant! We went to Cracker Barrel and I was SOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!! haha! My mom kept telling me she can’t get sick from the air…..someone has to sneeze on her or something. lol! We made it. And hopefully I will calm down on the next outing! :)
6. Little peanut taking a nap.
7. E at 4 weeks!
8. Tim asleep face first on the living room floor! haha! This is life with a newborn!
9. Eleanor’s cousin Izaak came to visit! Such a cutie!
10. We went on our first walk! I loooooooove getting outside! LOVE! I am starting to feel some major cabin fever at 4 weeks.
11. My sweet husband and both girls. You will be glad to know that Maddie has adjusted very well to E! We are so proud of her.
12. E sleeping with her mouth open. Adorable!
Lots of love!