Thursday, May 31, 2012

Maternity Pics part 2

IMG_7837

Hey everyone!  Today I’m sharing the second part of our maternity pics.  There are actually more than this….but that would truly be way too many pictures for one blog post! ha!  So, I will share the rest of them with you later. 

Kinsey Mhire was our photographer.  You can visit her site here.  She is so awesome! 

IMG_7840 1

IMG_7853

IMG_7919

IMG_7847

IMG_7948 1

IMG_7989

IMG_8051

IMG_8179

IMG_8185 1

IMG_8201

IMG_8162

We have been so blessed that Tim has been able to be take off of work these first few weeks with Eleanor!  However, he goes back to work on Monday.  It is bittersweet for sure.  We are looking forward to some normalcy and getting a routine down.  But me and E will MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOO much.  It has been such a sweet, yet challenging 6 weeks that I will cherish forever.  I won’t be returning to work until 10 weeks.  I’m looking forward to having some time to get the hang of this mommy role! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! 

Hugs!

Amanda

6 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures. You were such a beautiful pregnant woman-you are beautiful not pregnant though, too! :) Where did you get your maternity clothes? They are all soo cute!

Theresa said...

Such great pictures. I especially love the ones with the vintage looking bicycle. You can see the love and excitement in both of your faces :)

Jessica said...

A beautiful family!!

Natalie said...

SO so cute! I love them all :) Wow, what a blessing Tim has been able to be home with you all this time! Tony only got one week off :(
Praying next week goes smoothly for you and Miss E!

Ryan V. said...

Love all the pics! Pretty dress and pretty lady! Don't stress about going solo with baby! You will be fine, just take it easy for the first few days then try to venture out on your own. I went to Target just to walk around (nursed in the dressing rooms haha). Good luck!

Lauren said...

love them all...especially the ones with the bike! so precious!

& yay! for a Hubby who has been able to stay at home. Nick was home for around 2 weeks and it was definitely an adjustment when he went back!