My little peanut is now 1 month old!!!!! I seriously CAN’T believe it! This has been the fastest month of my life.
I have learned so many different things in the past month.
Here are a few of the things I have been learning….
1. I am able to go on much less sleep than I ever thought possible!
2. Baby girls can pee on you too…..not just baby boys! I have ruined many a diaper this month.
3. Sucking boogers out of Eleanor’s nose with the ball syringe is kind of fun….and oddly enough she kind of likes it too! It’s almost like a game for Tim and I. Who can suck out the biggest booger.
4. Bless the person who invented the sleepers that zip rather than snap!!!!!
5. I never thought I would be one of those crazy germ people…..but I am. I always have a bottle of Purell on me. This lady is PARANOID.
6. I will never get tired of staring at Eleanor.
7. Doing baby laundry is more fun than big people laundry. I actually enjoy folding her things! ha!
8. Breastfeeding is an emotional rollercoaster!!! We will be doing great for a few days and then things go haywire. I’m still learning and I’m now BFF’s with the lactation consultant at our hospital.
9. I’m learning how to detect smells. Our house has been rather smelly between Eleanor, Maddie…..oh yeah and Mr. Tim!
10. Speaking of smelly……the books lie when they say breastfed baby poop doesn’t have a smell. E’s definitely has some stank to it!
11. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to getting around in the morning and getting out of the house with E! Maybe I should start getting us ready at her 2am feeding?
Those are all the little tidbits I have learned as of late!
Happy Wednesday Friends!!!!!