Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday FALL LOVES!

I'm a happy camper today! Thankful for Friday. I have sooooo many random thoughts and ideas flooding my mind lately. It is crazy! For instance....I have a gazillion things I want to do this weekend, but I obviously can't do them all. I think this time of year just makes me SO excited I can hardly stand it and I just flip out! haha!

We found these football oreos at the store this week! We got them for Saturday.....since we are kicking off football season then! (i am a total sucker for all things seasonal, miniature, colorful....i am an advertising persons dream! lol!) I just couldn't help myself.
I LOVE Pottery Barn soooooo much! I could stare at their catalog all day long. I never purchase anything from them sadly, but I love to dream. I found these gorgeous pics on their website. If these don't make you excited for fall somethings just wrong with ya!!! :)


Sigh!!!
Just lovely!
These are all the thoughts running through my mind right now......
(that i want to do this weekend)
*organize closets, cabinets and redo rooms
*bake something
*deep clean the house
*watch saturday football and eat my oreos with mr. tim
*get up early for the farmer's market
*sleep in
*have numerous cups of coffee
*do landscaping
*read some more of my book
*scrapbook
*spray paint something....anything
So, I know I can't do ALL of that! But that is a look into my crazy crazy brain at the moment!!! :) I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!
With lotsa love,
Amanda

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Football oreos!!! I'm in trouble. Mmmmmm And fall, oh my, those are lovely photos! I am going to have to decorate the RV!! Have a lovely weekend <3

Stephanie M. Page said...

hahah! I like your lists, my brain feels like that on a regular basis. AND FUN oreos My hubby love oreos and football so I just might have to look for those! AND I am guilty of staring at pottery barn catalogs too!! =)

Newlywed and Decorating said...

You will definitely need all the coffee :) Good luck girl! Can't wait to hear about what you get to. Enjoy the cute oreos :)

Ria Thurston said...

Mmmmm :) This brings my heart joy. Fall is too delicious for words!!! Have a fun Saturday Football Kickoff!!!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Those oreos are too cute! I am gonna have to get some for next weekend! And you just made me very excited for fall!

Juggling Thoughts @ One Fine Wire said...

Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend, girl!

Mandy [Mandy's Yellow Corner] said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! This post makes me super happy... LOVE fall! Those football oreos are the bomb diggety... and I like your "spray paint anything" :]

Kerin Lee said...

Hopping over from the blog hop! Happy Friendly Friday!

Hope to see you hopping okay to my blog to say "Hi". I always return the love (follows/comments). See you soon!

Kerin
hergoodintentions.blogpot.com
Twitter: @hgimomblog (I follow back)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I am having the same feeling at the moment. So many things that I want to do....but will I do them? I am not so sure! And oh my goodness I LOVE Pottery Barn too!!! It's my favorite. I could spend so much time in their store too!
I hope you have a great, long weekend and get to do all the things on your list! Enjoy your cookies :)

LindseyLove said...

All of these "to-do's" are on my list, yet today is Sunday and I've only accomplished sleeping in. Terrible! Have a good weekend. Cute blog!

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

The Branches said...

I'm a sucker for all things seasonal as well! I love TJ Maxx, they have a lot right now. I am in the mood to make something with pumpkin in it :)