Friday, June 18, 2010

A wish from Maddie....

Hi friends, family and blog people!
I just wanted to wish everybody a nice friday and weekend!!!
My current likes are: my new friend dave, chips, lunch meat, belly rubs, my parents
My current dislikes: ticks, people that don't want to pet me, turtles
Ok. That's all.
Love, Maddie Well, thanks for letting miss Maddie share on the blog! :)
Thanks to my mommy-in-law for having us over for a delish dinner last night! She invited us and our best friends...the Jumps over for a goodbye dinner. Brian and Jade will be moving to South Carolina in 2 weeks. He has been called to be a youth pastor at a church there. We are going to miss them sooooooo much! The pic below is from last night. Not too many times left together....sniff sniff! :(
This is a recent pic of Jade and I....
We will miss them!!!
Guess what?
I think my next post will be my 100th on this blog of mine!!! Very exciting! I'm not sure what I will post about yet...so you will just have to wait and see. ;)
Have a great weekend!
Lots and Lots of love,
Tim, Amanda & Miss Maddie




5 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Yay for your almost 100th post! You have probably found this too, but it seems time really flies by in blog land.
Your dog is so adorable!

Mrs. Blimes said...

o my cutest lil doggie ever!!! Give maddie a pat on the head and belly rub from us here in tallahassee! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Manders!
I just got caught up on all of your blogs. They were terrific!!! You are so creative. You must get that from dad!! Love the Carrie pics and of course, I love my grandaughter dog. She is the cutest. Pugs & Fishes!!

Kari said...

This is AWESOME!

:)

I just had my cat "write" a blog post...explaining our move from his point of view!

Great minds think alike, right??

Stephanie said...

You won my giveaway!!! Send me your address stephsbiz{at}lycos.com

♥ ♥ ♥