Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Making the most of 24 hours!


Hello there!

Well, I have been sooooooo so so busy!

I really don't like it! I keep thinking things will slow down....but no sir. I am a home body and love to be at home just doing "stuff." Last night was the first night in a long time I got to be at home. I had made myself a to-do list of things I needed to get done. And....I got everything done except one thing. EXERCISE! However, I count doing yard work and speed grocery shopping as exercise! hehe! ;) After I got everything done that I needed to do, I only had a tiny bit of time left over for "free" time. I have a special project I am working on and I only had about 30 minutes to work on it! Oh well!


Tonight I am just as busy.

No matter what though...I am trying to find the joy and perhaps fun in every activity or thing I am doing. Today is all we have....so we better give it all we've got and live joyfully!


I know I'm not the only one strapped for time...and wishing there was just more of it!

So, how do you do it and make the most of your 24 hours?


I wish you all a lovely night!

xoxo
(pic from weheartit)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHILDREN.....NUFF SAID

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Hope you get some rest soon! We all need a break sometime!

Baker Family said...

well Amanda it is a lot harder when you are working. There never seems to be enough hours in a day. I remember those days! I LOVE being a stay-at-home housewife/mom!! I do feel guilty sometimes spending all of Kevin`s money shopping :) hehe

Sewn With Grace said...

Hi Amanda! I never seem to feel like I get everything done I want to in a day. Most of the time my wants make my "need to" list much longer. I'm trying not to look at everyday like it's a race. I'm out to mow the lawn...

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Do enjoy each and every minute of everything, Amanda! Your blog is lovely.. xx