Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to all! Did everyone have a good weekend? I hope so. I had a wonderful weekend. Halloween was so much fun! I will try to post pics tomorrow on my blog. Then the missionaries from Uruguay were in town and spoke at church. It was so much fun getting to see them again! Tim had to work on Saturday and I went to the church work day on our new land! It was amazing to see where our new church will be and everyone working so hard to prepare for it. It brought tears to my eyes cause Bro. Noble was there and Bro Eddie. It was just a special time that I will look back in 50 years and have cool memories. Then Saturday night we spent time with the missionaries. Then Sunday was focused on missions and it was awesome to hear how much the church gave to missions....almost $280,000....i think that was it! How awesome! Praise the Lord! I can't wait till I get to go back to Uruguay someday. I have been praying that the Lord allows us to do that someday. Tonight we are going to see the missionaries again before they leave. I think we are also going to try to go to the gym! haha! It's been awhile! Does anyone like the drink Squirt? Well, it is my new favorite beverage! I just tried it for the first time a few weeks ago. Definitly try it...you are missing out! Well, that was my weekend! I will try to post pics tomorrow. Bye! Oh, and Brandi what happened to your blog????????!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I LOVE Squirt. There used to be a Red Squirt, which was my favorite. Squirt has been around since I was a little kid, so that was a LONG time ago! ha ha
I hope you get to the gym. I certainly need to do something like that. I should at least walk on the treadmill, but I haven't been very good about that lately.