Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm still Alive!

Good afternoon! Well, first off, sorry to my mommy-in-law....I have let her down with not blogging for a few days!!! :) No worries, I am back! She also reminded me that it is only 100 days till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I can't wait! Did you know that my birthday is on black Friday this year? How did I get so lucky? I am going to start saving now, so I can find some good deals on my b-day! Last night we went to the grocery store for the first time in almost a month! We really had nothing in the fridge! So, I had a nice lunch today....and we are making some chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. We are having Revival this week at our church. It has been awesome. I just love Bro. Bill Stafford. This is the last night of revival services tonight. Everyone try to be there if you can...you don't want to miss it! Love you all! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it's hard going between Myspace, Facebook and now Blogger. I like them all three in different ways.