Thursday, September 11, 2008

I went with the Chargers!

Good Morning! It was really funny...on my last post, 3 people left me a comment and all 3 told me to cheer for a differnt NFL team!! haha! Well, after much thought and study, I decided to go with the Chargers. I read Tim's Sports Illustrated NFL Preview from cover to cover and I think I like them! So, I am now a Charger fan! :) Sorry if I didn't pick your team. I am soooooo sleepy this morning! I need a pick me up. I might listen to some music to pump me up! I just started a new Bible study last night. Last night was about how God delights in us! He created us and we bring joy to Him! I am looking forward to this study. I am wearing pearls this morning and I feel fancy! I thought they went well with my shirt. I have my space heater going next to my desk this morning, cause it is freezing! Enjoy today everyone! It's a new day God has given us to serve Him and bring joy to Him!! :)

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

Oh Amanda! You crack me up! I am glad to hear that you are a Chargers fan. One of the reasons I chose them was because they used to be San Diego Chargers and that is where I am from.haha I am not really much into all the sports. I do like to watch football though. I can`t wait to get into those Bible studies that we got in St. Louis. I have loaned mine out. I just got one back the other day (Embracing Forgiveness) and I can`t wait to get into it. I have been reading the Devotional. I really enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Chargers?! CHARGERS?! COLTS are the team to go with geesh !

Anonymous said...

Should have gone with the COLTS !!!