Thursday, March 22, 2012

A very berry shower!

DSCN5780

My sweet momma and friends threw Eleanor a beautiful shower on St. Patrick’s Day!!!!  I cannot begin to tell  you how special it was.  If you didn’t know already…I am obsessed with all things cherry & strawberry!  And that was the theme of this lovely shower. 

DSCN5783

The favors for each guest.

DSCN5784

The BEST cake in the world!!!!!  We have the most amazing bakery in Springfield called Amycakes!  This was a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting. 

DSCN5786

Look at those honkin strawberries!!!!

DSCN5787

Vintage napkins!

DSCN5788

DSCN5789

DSCN5790

Mini cheesecakes made by my sweet friend Cori.

DSCN5791

DSCN5792

DSCN5795

DSCN5798

Pink lemonade!

DSCN5799

DSCN5800

DSCN5802

This was part 1 of the shower!  I will be back later to share some more pics with you! 

My heart was bursting with all the love!!!!  I have some precious friends and family.  I can’t wait for Eleanor to get here and be loved on by these people!

xo,

Amanda

7 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Adorable shower...so sweet! And you look adorable, too!

Theresa said...

You look beautiful! What a thoughtful shower :)

Natalie said...

are you kidding me?! that is like the cutest shower of all time! you ladies are so blessed :)

Lauren said...

seriously...could that shower possibly be any cuter!?! I love it!

Can't wait to see the rest of the details!

Mrs. S said...

that is the most adorable shower!! I am such a bad blog friend just got caught up on yours-- CONGRATS! so happy for you! When are you due??

Michelle (michabella) said...

OMG! I LOVE!!!! Strawberry heaven :)

Tami said...

All of the details are just amazing! I love the little strawberry baskets for the favors. Oh my word! So cute!