Happy late St. Patrick’s Day everyone! :)
To celebrate…..we started our day with some lucky charms and festive donuts!
And then husband offered to paint my tosies for me!!!!! yay! We opted for green! :)
Later that day my friends threw Eleanor a shower! It was so fun having it on St. Patty’s day. However, I was stressing trying to find something green to fit me. So sad. I ended up just having green toes, fingernails and earrings.
I can’t wait to show you pictures from the shower! Oh my goodness……it was the most precious, adorable, beautiful thing! Eleanor is going to be one well dressed baby! :)
Later that night we had a goodbye party for some friends moving to Texas! :(
Then Sunday we had Eleanor’s church shower!
It was such a full weekend! I am exhausted to say the least.
I am the worst picture taker ever lately! It’s sad. I must say……getting husband to take belly pictures for me is kind of like pulling teeth! ha! (hi baby! hehe!) I know he reads the blog. :) I always resort to cell phone pictures in the bathroom….which are never good.
This was taken around 29 weeks.
And this one was around 31 weeks!
And tomorrow I will be 32 weeks! I can’t even believe it!
1. I have felt really good through most of my pregnancy. But I am totally feeling it in the 3rd Tri! :( I am a slow walker and I will never, ever make fun of the pregnant waddle again! It’s real people.
2. I am now having trouble sleeping at night due to my back hurting (and getting up 3 times to pee doesn’t help either!) I can’t figure out a way to ease back pain while I'm in bed. Does anyone have a suggestion that helped them? I am getting desperate! (p.s. i have been sleeping with a snoogle….but it doesn’t help anymore.)
3. I still LOVE being pregnant!!!!!!
4. I still miss cookie dough.
5. After this week of very warm temps in our area…..I am extremely thankful that I will not be pregnant this summer! And hats off to you ladies who have done it. yuck! I was a sweaty beast all last week….and i look nasty sweaty in all our baby shower pictures. :(
6. My pregnancy craving for pizza has kind of died down now. I’m sure my thighs are thanking me!
7. I can’t sing at church without crying. I just think about Eleanor in my tummy and God’s blessings and it is water works city!!!!
8. I have got the most precious husband on the planet. And I think we are going to make a pretty good labor & delivery team! :) Go team Sheps!
9. Fear occasionally sets in about random things. Oddly not about labor! Fears about not having all the stuff E will need (like the right amount of sleepers, blankets etc.), fears that she will come early and we haven’t gone to our birth class yet. It’s random stuff.
10. Oh how could I forget…..we are having maternity pictures taken in 2 weeks….and I have been having mild freak outs about what to wear. And that I will look like a whale in the pictures. Just being honest! :)
That about sums it up!
Happy Monday everyone!!!!!
Lots of love!