Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yep….it’s me!

Hey Everyone! 

I’m still here!  :)

I didn’t realize how long it had been since I made a blog post.  We have been really busy and have had so much going on in our life the past few weeks. 

Honestly I haven’t been in the mood to blog.  You know?

Sometimes that just happens I guess.  I actually have still been reading posts from you all. 

I thought I had better get on here and let you know I’m still around!

Well, this week Mr. Tim got in the attic for me and got down the fall decorations!!!!! Yippeeee!  Now the house is super cozy and welcoming!  I love it.  I got two new fall candles from Yankee!  Harvest and Spiced Pumpkin to be exact. 

We have had beautiful fall, crisp weather!  It has been gorgeous.

We went to our best friend’s home over the weekend and they served us chili and potato soup!  And pumpkin bars for dessert.  A perfect fall meal. 

I think this week I am going to make some taco soup and amish skillet!  I love cooking in the fall.  How about you? 

Oh and Friday we went and saw the movie Courageous!!!!!! Oh my!  You MUST go see this movie peeps!  It was so so so good.  I was laughing and crying the whole time.  They did such a good job and it was super challenging.  Please go out and support this movie.  I truly wish there were more wholesome movie selections out there.  Almost every movie choice is trash these days.  It’s sad….cause we are movie people! 

We got a new mattress topper for our bed…..and now we are sleeping like babes!  haha!  It is so nice!  Our mattress is super old but we didn’t want to spend the money on a new one right now.  We got a memory foam topper and it has made all the difference.  I love bedtime! ha! 

Does anyone know what they are going to be for Halloween?  We are dressing up for a costume party!  I’m currently brainstorming!  :)

Well, as I’m typing out this blog post….I am realizing how much I have missed blogging the past few weeks!  I missed you all!!!!!! 

I am ready for a great week! 

Hope everyone has a very blessed week!!!!!

Hugs!

Amanda

7 comments:

Emily said...

We got a new mattress last year and it was such a splurge for us. Glad the topper is helping your sleep though! :) I think we are going to see Courageous this weekend, we have heard GREAT things about it!

Lauren said...

that meal sounds incredible! the perfect fall meal! and seriously, aren't you loving this fall weather!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh the hub and I want to see that movie SO bad!!

Michelle (michabella) said...

A few of us have all seemed to have been bitten by the blog funk. I haven't heard of that movie before... Ill have to check it out!

Glad you are back :)

Melissa said...

love you and how cute and sweet you are!

The Beginner Housewife said...

Yay for fall decorations! I brought mine down the other day and couldn't be more excited! I'm addicted to the holidays!

I'm a new follower! I'm also very new to blogging. I'm loving it though! So nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I'm so happy it's fall too! Only I'm too tired to cook or decorate :)