Monday, October 10, 2011

Which Wich do you like?

Hello there!  Happy Monday to you!

We had a fabulous, relaxing weekend. I love those kind. 

Oh we tried a new sandwich shop….well it’s not new, but new to us! 

whichwich_logo

Please tell me you have tried Which Wich?  We fell in L O V E.  We loved it so much we wanted to go back for dinner the same day. ha!  We both got the Turkey, Bacon, Ranch….with different toppings.  Such a good sandwich people!

We drove around town for a bit.  We scoured Marshall’s for a few things.  I found a new rug for our kitchen!  Once upon a time when we had a mouse…..he/she ate the corner of the kitchen rug.  So I had to shop for a new one!  It’s super cute. 

We also went to our favorite Tar-jay!  love love.  We just looked for a long time and picked up a few house necessities.   I debated on getting Maddie some Halloween pajamas?  I passed….but I keep thinking how precious she would be in them!

After our outing we can home to chill and Tim did a little school work.  Oh yeah….and i reorganized our bedroom closet!  Our closets are tiny!!!!! It’s awful.  If you live in an older (charming) home…you know what I mean.  They just didn’t make big closets back then.  Finally, Mr. Tim had a brilliant idea to get an over-the-door shoe organizer.  However, it can’t hang on our closet door since we have two sliding doors.  We hung it on our bedroom door….so only we see it.  It really has already made a huge difference in space! 

To end our evening we got Japanese take-out!!!!!!!  Our fav. 

And that was just our Saturday! :)

7024_137687883605_501583605_2402081_379623_n

Have a great day!

xo,

Amanda

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh you guys are such a fun couple, I love it! :) I don't think we have "Which Wich" here in MN... darn!

Anonymous said...

mmmm japanese takeout! yummers!

Natalie said...

we have tiny closets too (old house!)...so we made a closet room!! :)
i love target too...could spend hours there!

Lauren said...

geez girl! you guys were busy! We LOVE Which Wich...we need to go there soon, we haven't been in soooo long! I love their Buffalo Chicken sandwich...yum!

Anonymous said...

You guys are the cutest! Don't you hate how you either get an old and charming house or a new house with amenities but no charm? We have the newer house but I wish I could have the charming house. Choices!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

WE JUST GOT A WHICH WICH!!! Soooo amazing and I crave it alll the time. It is like seriously 2 minutes from our house, dangerous! I love this post... so fun!

Jessica said...

I've never heard of Which Wich! If you approve, I'll take your word for it though. ;)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

You guys are so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend :) I think some of the best times are just going to places like Target and spending time together. It really is about the little things in life!