Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Shepard's love dogs!

Ok, just call us the crazy dog people! haha! We dog sat for some of our friends over the weekend while they were out of town. We have watched Laylah before and we just LOVE her. She is a huge cotton ball! No joke. Here is Laylah and our Maddie sitting with Mr. Tim watching TV. They became friends! Then we took the pups on a walk one evening! Oh....and you can see the leaves changing colors in this pic! It was lovely.
And of course....here is our princess! haha!
Whenever we dropped Laylah off at her parents house, I asked if we could be her doggie god parents!!!! I'm crazy! They said yes! hahaha!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day and loves on their fur babies, if you have any!!! :)

with love,
Amanda

11 comments:

Rebekah said...

Too cute! I love our dog and couldn't imagine life without her. She keeps me company during the day!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable :) I love dogs :)

I love big dogs, like Golden Retrievers. Not sure why. However, the little ones are so cute and tiny and they won't ever jump high enough to lick your face ;)

Have an amazing day,
Kate

Jessica said...

I'm a crazy dog person too. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

No fur babies here! But yours are cute- your baby and your godchild :)

Natalie said...

oh my....so adorable! i love when puppies get their own puppy friends : ) Congrats on your new goddog! ; )

Nicki said...

AWW, Laylah and Maddie are SO cute! How could anyone NOT love them!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Aw, so cute!! I miss having a dog around! They are so fun!

Emily Powell said...

thanks for the sweet comment :)

Unknown said...

I have 2 dogs. 1 is an outside dog... due to his lack of bladder control. :/ SHEESH it was bad!

With Tristan walking now..... well... you get the picture...
It was a dark day at the Fox household.

Vixen is inside...and I think she is expecting?

we shall find out! ;)

partialemptynester said...

aDORable!!!!!!!!!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Cute post!! I love our fur babies more than I love MOST people!! :)