Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday...kinda late! :)

Hey there! Well, sorry I haven't posted for a few days! I have had one crazy week. I hope everyone had a wonderful Friday and are ready for the WEEKEND!!!!
I'm so excited because tomorrow I am meeting up with one of my childhood friends that I haven't seen in awhile! We are meeting for lunch at El Puente! It is a very yummy mexican restaurant in Springfield. Chips and salsa here I come......
We also have a fall festival at our church tomorrow evening! I think I am suppose to be handing out candy!
Oh yeah.....Mr. Tim and I are dog sitting again this weekend! We LOVE it. We heart dogs. The cutie we are watching is like a little cotton ball. haha!
Tonight we celebrated my brother's 27th birthday! And I think I had a few too many cookies.....blah! But they were sooooo good. Oh and I have the cutest nephews in the whole entire world. They melt my heart.
Mr. Tim made fried eggs today and our house STINKS now! I don't know what went wrong...but the smell is almost unbearable. ha!
Sorry for all the crazy random thoughts! Oh and I left you with a random picture to top it all off! We went to St. Louis about a month ago to watch the Cardinals play.....this was a pic on our way to the stadium. It was a gorgeous day!

Have a blessed weekend everyone!
With love,
Amanda

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love posts with random thoughts!

Do you guys dog sit often?

Have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to your brother!
Hope you have a good weekend.

Morgan Paige said...

Sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a little rest this weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun things planned! Especially Mexican food for lunch :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

oh! I hope you had a great weekend!!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Hope y'all had a great weekend!! :)