Saturday, January 9, 2010

New year....freezing cold house! :(





Happy New Year friends! Well, today I am sitting on my couch, wrapped up in several blankets with the warmth of a space heater hitting my feet. Why? Our little house is only 54 degrees! Oh house! Why do you do this to us? Thursday....during the coldest week of the year....our house decided to quit heating. It got down to 34ish! Thankfully we were able to bunk with my parents for a few days! Thank you mom and dad! What a blessing. The heating guy came to the house Friday to check things out. Lots of words I don't understand....but anyway....we only have to pay around $90. I think that is a bargain. Now, we are just waiting for it to warm up. He said it was going to take awhile because it is so cold this week. I am very, very, very thankful for heat!!! Hmmmm...what else is new? Tim is LOVING day shift! He is truly enjoying it. He loves his job and is very good at it too. We are gearing up for TOC next week! whoohoo! It is a tradition. Tim and I have been going since we were just a little dating couple. It will be especially exciting this year because Hillcrest is in it and we get to watch our Thomas and Luke! Go boys! Well, I guess that is all for now. Everyone stay WARM! I am trying! I thought I would leave you with a few pics to enjoy for the past few weeks. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your home is warmer!!!! loved the pics !!!! lovey me some amanda!!!