Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Joy to the World!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost Christmas everyone! Yipeee! My favorite time of year for so many reasons! Most of all, I love celebrating what Christ has done for me personally and for the entire world if they will just accept his gift. I love being chill and relaxing with my fam. I love baking! I LOVE the decorations! I love singing carols and Christmas songs! It's all so special and magical! I hope everyone enjoys this weekend to the fullest!!!! Tonight I will finish up wrapping some gifts. Tomorrow, I will be baking a homemade red velvet cake for our Christmas Eve supper! (hoping that all goes well! haha!) I'm so happy that my hubby is off with me Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! But then he's back at it Saturday and Sunday. He switches to day shift next week.....Praise the Lord!!!!! The Lord has truly been with us during this time....it really hasn't been that bad. I am thankful! I pray that you all have a very special holiday and praying that we all get to share the love and gift of JESUS to someone this Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!! xoxo