Monday, September 21, 2009

Thankful for today...




Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was good! I had a small little case of the blues yesterday and had a little pitty party by myself. :( Sometimes it just randomly hits me when Tim is gone at work in the evenings. I start missing him A LOT! I don't like going to church by myself at all. To top it all off....I was having a "fat" day! lol! So, I was down on myself about that! Goodness me! However....I am much better today. Today is the day the Lord has made and I am rejoicing and being glad! I am thankful for so many many things in my life and am blessed way beyond what I deserve. I love the verse...Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice! Thank you Lord for today! One thing that made this Monday particularly lovely, was that Miss Terri sent Kevin to my work this morning with several bags of candy corn! What a sweet and thoughtful surprize. You SO made my day Terri! She had read one of my previous blogs about me giving candy corn out to the visitors that come into the church office everyday. So sweet. And it was fun talking to Kevin too! :) We had a great small group activity Saturday! It went well and I think my girls had a really good time. I posted the pics on facebook if you are interested. lol! I posted a few pics with the blog from this weekend. Is Izaak adorable or what??? Happy Monday to you! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry you had a bad day the other day, I seriously used to get depressed and have bad days when adam worked nights!!!! It was bad!! HA HA cute pic of u and Izaak!!

Baker Family said...

glad you could use the candy corn! I would hate for you to have to turn people away without it! ha
I love you too and pray that you are having a better day. Izaak is one of the cutest boys in the whole wide world!!!!