Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey Friends and Family! I wish you a very happy new year! Tim and I have lots of goals and dreams for the new year! I don't know why we feel like we have to wait until January 1st to "start over" or try something new, when we can easily do that anytime! It's funny how our mind works! Nevertheless, we are excited about all the possiblities! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We have just had so much fun these passed few weeks. We are so blessed and I am thankful to our Lord for so many things! I have got to get off of here....but I will blog later! Hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you mrs amanda!! My goal for this new year is to gain lots of weight ha ha oh wait! Love you

Anonymous said...

Brandi is retarded!!! Happy New Year to you Amanda.