Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ring Christmas Bells....

Good Day! Well, I had a great birthday last week. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I went out shopping and went to Mr. Yens with the fam. It was a lot of fun! I am now all ready for Christmas. The house is fully decorated and I have all of my shopping done!!! Wow! Now I am just going to enjoy the season and the festivities. Like last night I wrote some Christmas cards....I am going to do a few every night so my hand doesnt get tired! haha! Then I am going to wrap a few presents each night! I love wrapping presents! Tonight I am going to the Casting Crowns Christmas Celebration at the new JQH Arena! It is my birthday present from Mr. Tim! We are gonna be sitting in the nose bleeds though....but I will still fully enjoy it! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the youth Christmas musical at church. I think they are going to do great! Then next week starts our adult Christmas musical! Well, I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am so thankful for my family and friends.

No comments: