Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My latest blessing!

 Well today I thought it was about time I shared my latest blessing!  

We welcomed our sweet Rosalie Claire into the world on August 13th!  

 Rosalie is an absolute doll!  She has the sweetest little personality about her.  Eleanor has adjusted perfectly.  whoohoo!  I think she is too young to be jealous.  Which is perfect!  I am learning all sorts of things on how to parent a newborn and a 16 month old! haha!  Which is a completely different blog post! 
I had an emergency c-section with Eleanor, and was able to have a VBAC with Rosalie!  Praise God!  We had been praying so hard for a VBAC.  Rosie's birth story is very exciting and a true testament of God's timing and faithfulness.  
I plan to share it on the blog! (someday! lol!)  


I'm already so sad and sappy because Rosalie is already 1 month old!  And she seems so BIG!  It goes by sooooooo much faster the second time around.  sniff! 
Well, I just wanted to share my exciting news with everyone!  Someday I hope to be able to blog again on a regular basis. I enjoy it so much.  Until then, it was lovely to say Hello to everyone!  I hope you all are doing well.  Lots and lots of love from the Shepard clan!  Party of 4! :) xo
(I linked up with The Blessing Box today!)

8 comments:

Natalie said...

WOOHOO!!!!! So glad you shared and linked up :) I love your sweet fam so much! ANd i can't wait to hear Rosalie's birth story-God is so faithful!!! Congrats again X 1 million to you all :)

LC said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! She's so beautiful:) God bless your sweet little family:)

Beth Ann said...

Look who it is!!!! Woot woot! ;) Definitely a beautiful blessing! Glad you linked up! :)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

You are back!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Congratulations, I am soooo happy for you :)

Rachel said...

Many congratulations! Enjoy every second :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! What a precious little family you have!

Breeann said...

I was just thinking about you today and how I hadn't seen new blog posts lately. What a blessing indeed! Congrats on another little beauty :) I'm glad to see you're doing well! xoxo

Theresa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that you were able to have the VBAC you desired. My second was a VBAC too. Your girls are beautiful!