Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter at the Shepard house & other news! :)

Hello everyone!  So, I haven't blogged in a reallllllly long time! I kept thinking about it.  It just never happened.  But I'm totally okay with that!  Because...I have been spending most of my days with my precious Eleanor!  Who is almost a 1 year old!  I seriously cannot believe that.  
:(  So sad, yet excited at the same time.  I'm so sorry to leave all of you hanging that don't know me personally.  I'm not promising that I will be blogging regularly, but I sure have missed it.  

I thought I would give a very brief catch up on my life!  
This is my sweet little Eleanor on Easter!  A little over 11 months old.  She looked absolutely beautiful on Easter.  I thought she looked like such a toddler.  :(  
And this is the family on Easter!  It ended up being a beautiful day!!!! 

I also have a little more news on the home-front.....
I AM PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
SURPRISE!  :)  
Yep.....I am 20 weeks along with another baby girl!  This one was a HUGE surprise.  But we could not be more thrilled after the journey we went on the conceive Eleanor.  We thank God everyday for this incredible blessing.  Our girls will be super duper close in age....but they will also be best friends!  I can't wait.  Plus, we don't have to buy hardly anything!  Score!  It paid off when Tim wanted to buy everything pink for Eleanor! haha!  
I just had to share another pic of my loves!  Eleanor adores her daddy.  No one else can make her laugh like her daddy can.  I try....but nope, dad is way funnier!  

Here is Eleanor digging through her Easter basket from us!  Gosh, I had fun putting together her basket!  I am going to love doing that every year.  Her favorite thing was her baby smartphone.  Though she still prefers to play with ours.....

This weekend we are suppose to have BEAUTIFUL weather here!  I am soooooo pumped.  We hope to take E out to the park and possibly on a picnic.  

It was so nice to share a blog again!  I'm not sure who stuck around my old blog.....but hello if you did!  :)  I have still been reading all of my favorite blogs out there.  Please forgive me that I have not been active and saying hello.  E seriously keeps me busy and on my toes!  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!! 
xoxo

14 comments:

Ryan V. said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! I was wondering where you were? haha When I saw your title (other news), I immediately thought "she's pregnant!" haha no joke! How exciting!!! I am hoping for another little one soon! Still praying! ;) I cannot believe little E is almost one!! Doesn't it go by so fast? Avery will be 13 months this Sunday and it seriously feels like she was just born like a few months ago! Eleanor looked darling in her Easter dress. She will be a great big sister! My sister and I are 16 months apart! It was fun to always have someone to play with (we also have two older brothers). But one thing I didn't like was sharing clothes (mainly in middle school) but what middle schooler doesn't go through that sassy phase? haha! I hope you have been feeling well. Do you have a name picked out?? Ahhh I'm so excited for y'all. Ok this was the longest comment ever but just wanted to say Congrats and little E is so adorable!! :)

Brittney Galloway said...

Congratulations!!!! Oh I am so excited for you guys! Having them close together is fun, although alot of work for a couple of weeks. Using the girls stuff twice is nice too!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Holy huge announcement!!!!! I can't believe she is almost one. She is sooooo cute. And huge congrats on baby #2!!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys! Yay!

and Eleanor is so big now! How is time going by so fast?!

Breeann said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!! What a blessing :) And E is so adorable!! I can't believe she's almost a year old :) xoxo

Kristin said...

WOW!!! E is absolutely gorgeous and CONGRATS!!! Such a fun surprise!!

Tami said...

Awww!!! Congratulations!! You are going to have two sweet sisters- what an awesome blessing! Eleanor is just beautiful and you look amazing!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! How exciting! E has grown so much! What a doll. You're a blessed woman!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Oh. My. Word! Congratulations - what a shock!!

Callie said...

Still so happy for you about Baby Girl #2!

Theresa said...

Congratulations! How wonderful! I was thinking of you recently and checked your blog to see if you had posted, so am glad to see your post :) And I was hoping that was what the news was ;)

Katie said...

Glad to hear an update from you!
E looked like a little doll on Easter! So sweet! And i'm still so happy about baby #2, of course! What a blessing.

Morgan Paige said...

first..CONGRATULATIONS! so excited for yall!
second...HOW is that pretty girl already almost one??! crazy!!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Hey girl! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your little angel with another on the way!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a fun, little giveaway that your little girl may enjoy!

Enter soon!