I have been wanting to make out a list of my summer goals for awhile now. I hope to take full advantage of summertime!
1. Run in one more 5k race before summer is over.
I don’t want to lose everything I have worked for the past 2 months. So, having a 5k race scheduled, will give me something to work towards!
2. Finally finish our kitchen buffet redo.
I know I know….we are SLOW going at projects. I have talked about this redo here. Life is busy and we have little time for these types of projects. However, we are so close to being done. It is painted and in the house. We just have to add hardware and distress it. :) Oh and someday we want to add butcher block top to it!
3. Eat lots of fro-yo and pineapple whip!!!!!!
Husband and I are really good at this. :)
4. Have friends over for a BBQ.
I want to plan a super cute party! Lots of ideas swirling around in my head…..
5. Get a professional pedicure.
*gasp* Yes it’s true….I have never had one before. It’s my time!
6. Read 3 books.
7. Organize our office/junk room!
Doesn’t everyone have one of these rooms??? I hope I’m not the only one.
8. Go on a picnic with husband and Maddie.
Lots of goodies must be included in the picnic basket….plus a blanket and some books!
9. Take time for myself to work on some of my crafts.
I truly love being creative and I don’t take enough time to just have fun and make stuff!
10. Go to a baseball game and have a hot dog.
11. Go camping.
12. Finally try Thai food.
Not sure exactly what I’m afraid of. But I want to try it. Last summer I over came my fear of sea food! You can read about that here.
13. Enjoy every day to the fullest!!!!!
Life is short and the Bible tells us that life is like a vapor! We are only guaranteed this moment…and I always desire to live every single day with that mind set. I hope to enjoy every day and make a difference in the lives of others….and love people with all I have!
Well, that’s all I can think of right now. I’m sure other random things will crop up! :)
So…..what are your summer goals???