Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3 days of the Valentine's Day challenge.....

I wanted to join in the Valentine's Day fun with these cute post ideas!
(Even though I am several days behind....i will catch up!)

When I need some ME time I lOVE to.....
*play on the computer without worrying about how long i have been on it!!!! haha! :)
*wear comfy clothes, no makeup and lay on the couch with a fuzzy blanket
*read a book
*go shopping!!! preferably to buy something...but even window shopping will do.
*scrapbook, paint or work on one of my other crafts!
*paint my nails
*eat cashew chicken, drink soda and maybe some chocolate and popcorn! heehee!


When I'm feeling down to cheer myself I LOVE to.....
*spend time with my husband!!!!!! he always makes me happy.
*spend time in the Word and spend some time on my knees
*have a cup of coffee (or two or three.....)
*go shopping! shopping can be some serious therapy!
*listen to some of my favorite tunes and sing insanely loud


If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would LOVE to go to.....
*well, considering in 23 days i will be traveling to South America...i think that pretty much covers my longing for some warmer weather! yay! Right now it is around 60-70 degrees and sometimes in the 80's in Uruguay! however, i like the snow too. i love enjoying all seasons to the fullest! :)

Have a LOVEly day!
xoxo,
Amanda

7 comments:

Jessie Szmanda said...

ohhh my goodness I LOVE this! How fun, and creative. And HEY have fun in South America!!!

Nicole said...

Totally agree! Shopping really is serious therapy. Zack always teases me though that if I shop when I'm sad, then I'm going to be sad and poor. :[ I beg to differ. I mean, I don't have to BUY anything... just the act of going shopping is fun! Finding good deals is a bonus!

Suze said...

Love love shopping :)

you were creative in your thoughts but i agree spending time in the word and in prayer does help too! :)

Enjoy your mission trip, will be praying for y'all!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

What a gooood idea :-) Thanks for sharing!!

Jessica said...

Ooh, you're heading for warmer temps!Yay!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Aw, love all your ideas for me time and cheering yourself up!

Sara said...

Love this post! Totally agree on the shopping thing too - nothing cheers me up more than just walking around a mall, drinking a latte, by myself. Gives me time to think, even if I don't end up buying a thing.