I'm back!!! Boy...it is soooo hard to get goin after vacation! ugh. But I am having a great Monday so far. I am so thankful for a wonderful vacation and time to just relax. Thank you for all your sweet "happy vacation" wishes to me while I was gone! I so loved reading them.
Today it's time for some Miscellany Monday thoughts.....
1) I would highly recommend Destin, FL as a vacation spot for anyone! The beaches are lovely. :) The shopping is AMAZING! It had the biggest outlet mall I had ever seen. haha!
2) My hubby started his new shift this morning at work. We are soooo ready to enjoy weekends together! yay.
3) I think I probably, maybe, sorta kinda gained a few pounds on vacay!!!! hahaha!
4) Guess where I will be tonight? THE GYM! :)
5) I'm ready to get to work on some more of my home renovation projects! We have plenty lined up.
6) After vacation, I feel like my summer is now complete. Bring on fall....and all the wonderfully glorious things that come with it! Fall makes me super excited.
7) I'm so thankful for God's amazing love and grace. I want my life to reflect God's love today.
8) I'm obsessed with my dog. I missed her so much while we were gone.
9) I took a huge step in my life during vacation.....I ate fish for the first time. :) More details on that in a later post! hehe!
10) I just went to Staples to pick up some toner for work. I love office supplies. I could spend an hour in there I'm pretty sure.
Happy Monday everyone! I hope it's a great day for you.