Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm BACK....and Miscellany Monday!

I'm back!!! Boy...it is soooo hard to get goin after vacation! ugh. But I am having a great Monday so far. I am so thankful for a wonderful vacation and time to just relax. Thank you for all your sweet "happy vacation" wishes to me while I was gone! I so loved reading them.

Today it's time for some Miscellany Monday thoughts.....

1) I would highly recommend Destin, FL as a vacation spot for anyone! The beaches are lovely. :) The shopping is AMAZING! It had the biggest outlet mall I had ever seen. haha!

2) My hubby started his new shift this morning at work. We are soooo ready to enjoy weekends together! yay.

3) I think I probably, maybe, sorta kinda gained a few pounds on vacay!!!! hahaha!

4) Guess where I will be tonight? THE GYM! :)

5) I'm ready to get to work on some more of my home renovation projects! We have plenty lined up.

6) After vacation, I feel like my summer is now complete. Bring on fall....and all the wonderfully glorious things that come with it! Fall makes me super excited.

7) I'm so thankful for God's amazing love and grace. I want my life to reflect God's love today.

8) I'm obsessed with my dog. I missed her so much while we were gone.

9) I took a huge step in my life during vacation.....I ate fish for the first time. :) More details on that in a later post! hehe!

10) I just went to Staples to pick up some toner for work. I love office supplies. I could spend an hour in there I'm pretty sure.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope it's a great day for you.
Hugs!
Amanda

10 comments:

Julie Leah said...

I am an 'office supplies' addict!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

FISH? You bravvvvvvvvve girl! I am not a fan. Glad your back! Fall here we come, ready or not :)

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously, we are from the same area. I'm actually from a town about 10 min. southwest down Hwy 60! But when I looked at your past posts, I've totally been to that fair! Wow, can't wait to read more!

Oh and we LOVE Destin, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Shopping, eating, and beaches - perfect! Welcome back! And way to have such a positive attitude about being back from vacation!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time in FL. Just ignore whatever weight you gained ;) I am sure it is nothing AND you were on vacation ;) I love fish, actually all kind of sea food. I cannot wait to be some place where it is actually affordable. Just love it!

Blessings
Kate

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yay! I am so glad that you had fun!! Welcome home. ;)

Poppies and Sunshine said...

So glad you had a great vacation! I am ready for fall too :) Especially coats and boots and scarves!

Anonymous said...

I loved being on vacation with you! I miss the beach and laying in the sun reading a book - my favorite thing to do. We need to swim Saturday to maintain our tan!! Pugs & Fishes

Wendy said...

I love love love love love the outlet mall in Destin! We went in May and love just walking in all those stores!! :) (The Cheeseburger in Paradise in the parking lot of that outlet is great too...yum)

naphtali said...

Happy day....Welcome back! :)